turk-dreamworld.com Sitesine Hoşgeldiniz.

1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
    TDW Team-Co Admin sonic - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2008
    Mesajlar
    Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
    0 Bu Konu icin
    34.659 Toplam

Post Flashwizard pro 6.4 beta

Flashwizard pro 6.4 b3v

HOW TO MAKE TRANSLATIONS FOR FLASH WIZARD PRO
    =============================================

Starting from FlashWizard 2.0, I will include in the main archive only the italian text plus the english translation.

Let me once again to renew the thanksgiving for all the people who made translations for older releases, thank you very very much my friends!!!

But I really don't have the time to contact everyone everytime I build a new release, and it is hard for me to syncronize all the files coming for each translation... each person has his own work to do, and of course is busy with his own business...

So I included the text strings of the program in simple text files, one for each language, that can be edit with any windows text editor, like Notepad.

You can find these "*.locale.fwpro.txt" files in the "Locale" folder.

The rules for making translations are very simple:

PROGRAM TRANSLATION - NEW FILE NAME FOR FW PRO

FlashWizard PRO has a new file name for translations:
    "*.locale.fwpro.txt"

1) copy the "*.locale.fwpro.txt" file of the language from which you want to start translation into a new file, and rename it with the name of the language that will appear on the Language combobox, for choosing it at run time.
    Example: for french translation, name the file "francaise.locale.fwpro.txt", and so on...

2) Edit each line of the file by translating it into the new language.
    Warning: DO NOT ADD OR REMOVE LINES!
    THE TOTAL LINES NUMBER OF THE FILE *MUST* BE THE SAME FOR EACH LANGUAGE.
    From the total line count, are excluded the comment lines, starting with the pound "#"
    FlashWizard will not use these remark lines, if you need to remark something in the file, put "#" at the beginning of the line.

3) DO NOT add spaces at the end of text lines. If spaces are needed in the sentence, FlashWizard will add them automatically. Adding unwanted spaces will result in bad text formatting into the program.

4) Respect as much as possible each line length...some texts should fit into small text fields (like buttons).

5) Test your translation by running FlashWizard and choosing your new translation on the drop down list box.

HELP FILES TRANSLATION

There are three standard HTML files for the online help, they are context-sensitive and belongs each one to the linked FlashWizard window:
    Configuration and Utilities window (config.htm)
    Flash install window (flash.htm)
    Multiboot install window (multiboot.htm)

These files are located into the "docs\" folder, that you can find in the program main directory.
    Create a folder for your translation, the folder name MUST be the same name you wrote on the first uncommented line in the locale file.
    In example: if you did the german translation, you should have the program text strings saved into "Locale\deutsch.locale.fwpro.txt".
    The first uncommented line of this file probably is "Deutsch", so the help folder must be named as "docs\deutsch\" and will contain the three help files, "config.htm" - "flash.htm" - "multiboot.htm", translated to german language.
    You can use any HTML file editor for editing and saving them in HTML standard file format.

If you did only the program strings translation and not yet the help files translation, FlashWizard will show the English help files by default.
    Eklenmiş Dosya Eklenmiş Dosya
      Mesaja cevap vermeden eklentiyi indiremessiniz
    FORUMDA SUNULAN DOSYALAR TEST AMACLIDIR!!!!

TDW FORUMA DESTEK
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    **SAMSUNG 46"C6700+40"6500+XTREND ET10000+LG BlurayPlayer+Denon1911+Magnat Supreme 1000 +PS3-120GB-3.55CFW!!!!
    AlıntıAlıntı

Benzer Konular

1. flashwizard 6.3 türkce
    Von sedef-elektronik im Forum Dreambox Flash Programları
    Cevaplar: 1
    Son Mesaj: 3.11.2015, 14:11
  2. FlashWizard Pro 6.3
    Von Dreamboxer im Forum Dreambox Flash Programları
    Cevaplar: 10
    Son Mesaj: 14.06.2014, 20:00
  3. New version Flashwizard
    Von adelmof40 im Forum Dreambox Flash Programları
    Cevaplar: 5
    Son Mesaj: 4.09.2010, 18:04
  4. FlashWizard ile BackUp Yuklemek
    Von as11 im Forum Enigma2 FAQ, Tarife
    Cevaplar: 2
    Son Mesaj: 18.01.2009, 07:50
  5. Flashwizard 4.0 TÜRKCE
    Von lange im Forum Dreambox Flash Programları
    Cevaplar: 2
    Son Mesaj: 2.04.2008, 02:05

Bu Konudaki Etiketler

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Page generated in 1.713.960.087.80277 seconds with 14 queries Sayfa Boyutu (218039)