turk-dreamworld.com Sitesine Hoşgeldiniz.

1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
    Administrator d-king - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2007
    Mesajlar
    Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
    0 Bu Konu icin
    7.394 Toplam

Standart Babelzapper - Dreambox service with only 1 key

Babelzapper - Dreambox service with only 1 key

romeo gulf was contacted by the Keymap change-over in the Pauli from garbage
    on grounds of his Krankeit/impediment and Limitierungen of his programmable remote
    control practically only with one single key his Dreambox must serve around TV to
    be able to look.

After babelmouse has originated at that time as a X-mas Plugin already with the point of view of
    a possible support of an input device suitable for the handicapped, 90% of the code would be to be
    moved quite availably around something like that, why I have also decided to do it.

Hence, I open the Thread also not in the phloem room, but immediately here because I it if you
    say to me like it should be implemented in few hours can finish.

As follows I would move it:

I take a minor key as completely mute the keymap.xml out so enigma2 it no longer reacts.
    The babel zapper then waits for the press this button - which happens when he shows a menu
    of possible remote control commands, like the mouse menu babel Only now it is so automatically
    every sec of the selected command umspringt (if one is in the end it starts again from scratch), if
    and only if the mute button a second time puts the currently selected command.
    Now, however, is the number of commands by the space for it a Babel zapper limited menu, but
    should the usual commands a simple zapper (these simple Fernbedienungne with a few buttons:
    OK, Menu, Info, TV, video, radio, Exit, up, down, color) to be deductible, as much as possible in order
    to functionality of the Dreambox fernbedienung sell them.
    I would therefore favor of people who also zapper use with your TV or in the problem can only think
    and want what inputs need keys since the menu will be and in what order.
    Asking for your input before I start coding, and subsequently if necessary about to test it. I hope it
    will also look forward other people with disabilities, Parkinson's, arthritis in the hands or the like, for
    something of a relief operation represents. PS: Small test kit might look like something is in the Annex
    Eklenmiş Dosya Eklenmiş Dosya
      Mesaja cevap vermeden eklentiyi indiremessiniz
    AlıntıAlıntı

Benzer Konular

1. Vista Service Pack 2 RC Cikti!
    Von Batu55 im Forum Windows 98, NT, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10
    Cevaplar: 3
    Son Mesaj: 7.03.2009, 20:55
  2. Windows XP Service Pack 3
    Von -=sezo=- im Forum Windows 98, NT, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10
    Cevaplar: 1
    Son Mesaj: 9.05.2008, 11:16
  3. Windows XP Service Pack 3
    Von TA69 im Forum Windows 98, NT, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10
    Cevaplar: 6
    Son Mesaj: 3.04.2008, 15:17
  4. Unofficial Windows 98 SE Service Pack 2.1a
    Von guenmn im Forum Windows 98, NT, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10
    Cevaplar: 1
    Son Mesaj: 28.03.2008, 22:10
  5. Liefer-Service-pro Mac
    Von guenmn im Forum Apps ve PC Programları
    Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 4.01.2008, 13:31

Bu Konudaki Etiketler

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Page generated in 1.711.622.423.08638 seconds with 14 queries Sayfa Boyutu (217056)