turk-dreamworld.com Sitesine Hoşgeldiniz.

1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
    Vip Member kalkan99 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2012
    Bulunduğu yer
    Adana/Türkiye
    Mesajlar
    Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
    3 Bu Konu icin
    33.631 Toplam

Cool BlackHarmony Skin Full HD Vti image

BlackHarmony-Skin Full HD image VTI by crash

29.04.2015 UPDATE Version 1.1 Beta-fixed archiwumSkina I created for myself and a few friends. Always I shared his work and this time is no different. No one forces you to install it. Vu has a huge database of skins so everyone should find something for yourself. Please donate to uszczypliwe comments. Does not fit you skin in such form install another. All the problems with skinhead please describe on the forum. Do not write on the PWJest a beta version so sometimes it can happen somewhere GS. (Welcome log) Skin uses two types of picon: XPicon and ZZpiconRenderer searches the following locations: searchPaths = ('/media/cf/%s/', '/media/usb/%s/', '/media/hdd/%s/', '/usr/share/enigma2/%s/') is looking for directories: xpicon and zzpicon, which should be the right kind of picon. The current list of supported plug-ins:-LCD4linux-2boom's Yahoo Weather-DMNapi-DreamExplorer-SecondInfoBar-FreePlayer-OpenWebifConfig-NumberZapWithName-OscamButler-MultiQuickButton-FanControl2-EMCMediaCenter 70% of installation: Way 11. Extract the archiwum2. Move the downloaded tarball to/tmp, then login via telnet to the set-top box and give the command: tar-xzvf/tmp/*. tar. gz-C/Way 21. Extract the archiwum2. Move the downloaded tarball to/tmp, then select Manual Setup Panel VTI and extract tar. gz
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------recently I switched from DM8K to Vu Duo2. Can anyone remembers my fashion-dreamconcinnity mod by crash. Here, unfortunately, do not ubliżając to anyone-I have not found any skin, that would suit me. As far as free time I decided to create my own skin. Below screenshots. Skin is currently in the testing phase. Skin is created for VTI image. I now only add plug-ins. If there is someone interested please write in this topic. In General, I mean specifying that You plug-ins. In free time I will try to add them. Enjoy crashZapraszam for testing and follow-up of errors. List of changes at 29.04.2015-added screenshots FanControl2-fixed display InfoBarZapHistory-changed the appearance of the screen ChannelSelection-fixed displaying of information in the screenshot cosmetic fixes About

Eklenmiş Dosya Eklenmiş Dosya
      Mesaja cevap vermeden eklentiyi indiremessiniz
    AlıntıAlıntı

2. Teşekkür edenler:

yakumo (27.02.2020) , tacikyol (26.01.2018) , sonic (30.04.2015)

Benzer Konular

1. TS image Skin
    Von 60waldi im Forum Enigma2 Skin FAQ, Tarife
    Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 20.12.2013, 14:03
  2. TDW Image icin Skin
    Von d-king im Forum Enigma1 Skin
    Cevaplar: 320
    Son Mesaj: 6.10.2012, 00:09
  3. Pli image için GlaslineBlue skin
    Von mayk1 im Forum Enigma1 Skin
    Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 12.06.2010, 11:53
  4. Yeni image skin sorunu
    Von dominand im Forum Enigma1 Skin
    Cevaplar: 16
    Son Mesaj: 16.04.2009, 01:46

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Page generated in 1.711.666.046.41010 seconds with 15 queries Sayfa Boyutu (218844)