Hi everyone,

Since I'm going away for a while I thought it would be nice to release a last batch of testing images containing upstream work from various OpenPLi forum-members.
So I'd like to dedicate these images to mx3L, christophecvr, samsamsam and Taapat for making it possible!

Lot's of changes this time, so be sure to read the full post before asking any questions

Let's first start with the things I didn't look into because I had to put my priority list together with the limited time I have..
- I did -NOT- look into the dFlash problem, sorry dreamboxco
- I did -NOT- add transmission, sorry doroshe
- I did -NOT- look into the fulan sh4 problems where certain FTA channels do not playback properly after recording, sorry Tony il Capo
- I did -NOT- add any Vu+ specific plugins such as Kodi, sorry mamamia
- I did -NOT- fix the lcd font for the DM800Se V2, sorry gassi 1950
- I did -NOT- look into the spark remote control issue, sorry paulbs
- I did -NOT- add support for the VisionNet Marvel1, sorry habab
- I did -NOT- enable the kernel modules for DreamTor yet

That doesn't mean I don't look into it later, I just didn't have the time for it.

Now here are the changes compared to the last release:
- Add support for the following receivers:
Herobox EX4 HD
Miraclebox Mini
Miraclebox Mini Premium Plus
Miraclebox Ultra
Xpeed LX3
Formuler 4
Xsarius PureHD
Mut@nt HD1500
- Latest gstreamer 1.9.0.1 snapshot based on recipes from christophecvr:
* Proper fix for HLS segfault on stop
* Re-enable the rtmp seeking and potential segfault fix
* gstreamer1.0-libav is now built against system ffmpeg instead (this differs from chri's recipes) *
* dvbmediasink patches for Vu Solo 4K, hd1265 and hd1500 from oe-alliance
- FFMpeg updated to 3.0.2 and is now installed by default *
- Backports to enigma2 for sh4 (mainly servicemp3.cpp related)
- Fix EPG on sh4 receivers
- exteplayer3 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam *
- gstplayer is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam
- Mediatomb is now in the feeds
- MediaPlayer2 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
- SubsSupport (for MediaPlayer2) is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
- No more russian tuxtxt
- It's now possible to set the debug level again in the UI-settings menu, thank you christophecvr
- Latest enigma2 changes, thank you OpenPLi
- latest openpli-oe-core changes, thank you OpenPLi
- ServiceApp, thank you mx3L !!!

Known issues:
- On spark7162 (and 7111 probably as well) fragmented streams such as hls (m3u8) will skip and freeze a lot.
This happened sometime after the official Gstreamer 1.8.0 release and I didn't found the cause yet.
It is not related to the dvbmediasink since it doesn't happen on mips receivers and the code in the dvbmediasink didn't change.
Configure your streams to play with exteplayer3 instead, read below.
- * On the 64MB Dreambox models (DM800HD, DM800Se and DM500HD) there is not enough space to ship ffmpeg.
This means that exteplayer3 and gstreamer1.0-libav aren't installed as well because they depend on ffmpeg.
See my attached guide to copy over the root filesystem to a storage device.
- Some Dreambox remotes may behave very sensitive.
This causes button presses to register multiple times instead of just once.
As a workaround you can adjust the key interval:
Go to: Menu - System - Input devices - dreambox remote control (native).
Set "Change repeat and delay settings" to yes
Set "Interval between keys when repeating:" to 200ms or 300ms.
Press green button (OK)
Now set the same delay for: "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" as well.
- DM800 first boot will take a while, please be patient. The next boot will be faster.

Thanks for the hard work from mx3L and samsamsam you can now play your IPTV streams with exteplayer3 or gstplayer instead of the default dvbmediasink.
Especially using exteplayer3 will give much better performance on playing HLS streams compared to gstreamer + dvbmediasink.
For example, playing DJING underground 720p never worked very well on my DM800HD and now it does

You can read all about it here: [Değerli Ziyaretci, linki görmeniz icin bu mesaja cevap yazmanız gerekiyorÜye olmak icin burayı tıklayınız]

In a nutshell here's how it works.
In your /etc/enigma2/ directory you have your channel bouquets with the .tv and .radio extensions.
Inside these files there's this for example:
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//cdn.djing.com/tv/u-05.m3u8JING Underground (CDN)
#DESCRIPTION DJING Underground (CDN)By default this will play with the gstreamer dvbmediasink (which is currently broken for sh4).
If you like to play your stream with exteplayer3 instead you should change the 4097 to 5002, like this:
#SERVICE 5002:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//cdn.djing.com/tv/u-05.m3u8JING Underground (CDN)
#DESCRIPTION DJING Underground (CDN)You can also change it to play with gstplayer using 5001:
#SERVICE 5001:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//cdn.djing.com/tv/u-05.m3u8JING Underground (CDN)
#DESCRIPTION DJING Underground (CDN)Now let's say you'd like to convert your entire bouquet to play with exteplayer3, simply login to your receiver with telnet/ssh (use PuTTY for Windows).
And issue to the following commands:
First stop enigma2:
init 4Then change your bouquet to make all streams play with exteplayer3, lets say userbouquet.favourites.tv:
cd /etc/enigma2
sed -i 's/^#SERVICE 4097/#SERVICE 5002/g' userbouquet.favourites.tvThen restart enigma2:
init 3That's it !

You can also make exteplayer3 the default backend for playing back everything.
Go to Menu -> Plugins -> ServiceApp and set exteplayer3 as default.

Keep in mind that with exteplayer3 or gstplayer as default backend you will not have support for external subtitles (.srt for example).
That's why I've added MediaPlayer2 and SubsSupport from mx3L.
I haven't tested it for myself yet, since I simply changed my IPTV streams with type 5002 (exteplayer3) so everything else like DreamPlex for example keeps using the dvbmediasink.

Play around and let us know your findings!

[Değerli Ziyaretci, linki görmeniz icin bu mesaja cevap yazmanız gerekiyorÜye olmak icin burayı tıklayınız]