AusLogics Disk Defrag Pro/Ultimate
V.9.4.0.2 [Full review]

Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro

The presented program is very good at optimizing, as well as organizing files on your hard drives, it also knows how to defragment the file structure quickly and efficiently, due to which you will be able to observe the speed increase when working with applications in the Windows operating system, try downloading
Auslogics Disk Defrag Full
From our project, I think the program should please you.

If, as always, they are based on the description of the developers themselves, then they guarantee that the hard disk of the computer will work as fast and stable as possible, alas, I have not tried the program in action, because there is simply no reason to complain, but those who are experiencing such problems may well try Auslogics Disk Defrag in action. The program uses specific algorithms to perform its operations, and it is precisely due to this that the standard Windows tool cannot compare with it.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Key
has a convenient report system, taking advantage of which you will always have a complete picture of the work done. Among the features of the tool, you can highlight fast and reliable operation, support for streamlining the cluster structure and file system. When working with Auslogics Disk Defrag, the computer will be completely unloaded, you can safely perform your main tasks and not worry that the process will be disrupted. The authors of the program themselves, I recommend using the tool from two times a week or more, then the hard disk will always be stable and without errors, I hope this is true.

Features:

• Offers a choice of 4 disk optimization algorithms
  • Defragments system files (MFT, pagefile, hiberfil, etc.)
  • Not only defrags, but prevents further fragmentation
  • Uses special algorithms for SSD and VSS-enabled drives
  • Shows detailed reports and performance charts

Defragmentation and optimization.
It’s my favorite color. My favorite size. This type of defragmentation not only gathers file chunks in a pile, but also combines free space, moves regular files from the reserved MFT zone, optionally places system files in a fast part of the disk. By default, optimization functions are disabled, and to activate them you need to click two check boxes in the program settings on the “Algorithms†tab.

Automatic defragmentation.
Optimization by schedule – at a specific time or at a simple system. For this mode Auslogics Disk Defrag must be run in the background.

Autonomous defragmentation.
The second cool thing that gives Auslogics Disk Defrag an advantage over standard defragmentation. In this mode, optimization runs until Windows is fully loaded, allowing defragmentation of MFT, hibernation, swap, registry files. All this has a positive impact on the performance of the operating system.

Optimization of SSD (system configuration).
According to a tooltip that pops up, “Optimizes system settings to properly process SSDs to extend their life expectancyâ€. I do not have this luxury, so this component is not available to me, and I have not been able to study it in more detail.

Cleaning the drive.
Additional functionality that echoes some of Ccleaner’s features. Available: deleting temporary Windows files, browser cache, trash cleaning, file wiping. Detailed description of each function should be visible on the screenshot.

Screenshots:

License: ShareWare

AusLogics Disk Defrag Pro V.9.4.0.2 (15,4 Mb)

Gizli iceriği görmeniz icin 'Teşekkür' etmeniz gerekiyor.
Yetersiz haklar yüzünden gizli iceriği göremessinız.

AusLogics Disk Defrag Ultimate V.4.11.0.6 (11.5 Mb)

Gizli iceriği görmeniz icin 'Teşekkür' etmeniz gerekiyor.
Yetersiz haklar yüzünden gizli iceriği göremessinız.