HD channels over the DM7025 and DM600 with E2

This applies to those who have Dreambox 600 and 7025 (100% working, I tested on both resivera) I think that should go with the 7020 I do not have it personally but I tested it with friends .. Now how it all works pojasnicu little more info : the DreamBox as the first condition is to be installed enigma image 2 for example mine is Nabilo, and can with gemini you personally do not simpatisem, then installed on the PC Dream Stream E2 enter in the username and password of the DreamBox and the start of it will appear that lists channels you have previously entered in the bookmark list and start one of the HD channels of course if you have the original ticket from the same or the cs-AE now, many will say that when you scan channels nemoze need second tjuner that's not exactly normal to bass will scan all hd channels, but most will only do them DreamBox nemoze decode because they are in MPEG4 and know that his decoder dekodira to MPEG2 because it assumes the role of the PC, which also must be strong not under 3Ghz or you who has already Duo processor with more better Quad .... Now you can already vidijet on your PC in the Dream Stream E2 in a small window HD program. If you want you can upload it on tv with me has been the case my laptop is connected to LG Plasma with HDMI cable and you can with DVI / HDMI.Test performed with the Dreambox 7025 and 600 who were in it tjuner cable DVB-C, tested on German kablovskoj network channels (Premiere HD and Discovery HD)

Dreamstream Download:
Kod:
http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dreamstream/index.php?subcat=8
Alintidir Bu yöntem ile HD yayinlari dream 7025 ile pc aracigiyla izleniyormus..