turk-dreamworld.com Sitesine Hoşgeldiniz.

3 sonuçtan 1 ile 3 arası
    Senior Member felek - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2009
    Bulunduğu yer
    bxl
    Mesajlar
    Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
    0 Bu Konu icin
    230 Toplam

Standart [Dec 31][NAND] gauner1986's HD-FI (Desire HD based) [KERNEL = my own :)]

So.. MAGLDR is finally out. I'd like to give away the stuff i've put my love in in the last few months while testing MAGLDR. Without neat release pictures (I'm bad at marketing, i'm the software guy, sorry..)
    This is the latest version of Desire HD Sense FRG83D (very close to stock). Basically everything is working and I have been using it for a while now.
    It's a little slower than most Desire ROMs (though you get neat benchmark scores; NOTE: Benchmark scores are usually lower than the ones from SD builds,
    because NAND writes are slower), but that pays off feature wise in my opinion. See for yourself.

I have squashfsed the app and framework directory, which saves a lot of space. (Desire HD ROMs are very space hungry). Finally got it down to use only 230 MB + (6MB free in /system, because mkyaffs2image does strange stuff), which means you will have 184MB of storage space available for your user files (if you use the partitioning layout I supplied with the DFT flasher and depending on if you chose to use the EXTROM area/last 24 MB of NAND space in MAGLDR - if you have a TMOUS LEO you will of course have more).

Things i have removed (i can remember..):

• Maps (it's an outdated version anyway - download a new version from Market)
    • eReader stuff + eBooks (takes 50 MB or so - WTF, not worth it)
    • [STRIKE]Not sure if all languages are working, because I removed some of the language dependend stuff, except for German and English.. Has to be tested.[/STRIKE] <- should be working according to users.

Notes:
    • This ROM comes as ODEX-ROM, because that again saves a lot of space, which would otherwise be taken twice (once in davlik cache and once in /system/app / system/framework)
    • [STRIKE]If you want SuperUser, install the superuser app from market. I'm not sure if i am allowed to just include it in my ROM.[/STRIKE] (0.2 has superuser app pre-installed)
    • My own kernel is included, based on the latest linux_on_wince_htc git. It has the SMARTASS and INTERACTIVE governor [STRIKE]as well as an undervolt (925 mV)[/STRIKE] (no UV in 0.2 anymore).
    • Of course this ROM comes with RMNET enabled. My version of the libhtc_ril_wrapper allows you to choose between PPP and RMNET by file. If /system/ppp exists (create it with touch /system/ppp) then PPP will be used, otherwise RMNET. RMNET is working quite well, so i would suggest you use that.
    • If you want notifications working, install Led me know from market. I had battery drainage issues with it, so i removed it.
    • If you experience problems with the Browser just closing, or crashing, install Flash player from Market
    • Due to the squashfsed app and framework directory you will NOT be able to write into /system/framework and /system/app. If you want to change sth there you need to extract my ROM and unpack squashed.sqsh, make your changes and put everything back. I won't explain it in detail here. Use google if you want to know more, or search the forum.
    • The MAC address of the WIFI interface can't be read correctly, nor changed at the moment. We need to wait for Cotulla to implement it in MAGLDR.

There is some issue with dexopt running for the apk's in /data/app on every boot atm, which i was not able to solve yet.. (You see a lot of Pruning dalvik file.... in logcat, making bootup slow, if you have a lot of apps installed)
    Maybe someone else can help out on this?

Download:

[Değerli Ziyaretci, linki görmeniz icin bu mesaja cevap yazmanız gerekiyorÜye olmak icin burayı tıklayınız]

Mirrors (thanks to fakker/noobhands):

Kod:
    Changelog in v 0.2:

- Removed undervolting
    - Superuser app now pre-installed; Any crashes or other problems with this should be fixed now!
    - RMNET module now is no longer loaded if you chose to use PPP (to use PPP instead of RMNET create an empty file ppp in /system)
    [Değerli Ziyaretci, linki görmeniz icin bu mesaja cevap yazmanız gerekiyorÜye olmak icin burayı tıklayınız]

Important:

To all those having trouble flashing the ROM with Cotulla's flasher

Please go to Cotulla's thread and ask for help there, this is not the place for this.

Instructions taken from Cotulla:

1. download MAGLDR 1.10
    2. download NAND Android ROM
    3. Install MAGLDR to your LEO (ROMUpdateUtility.exe)
    4. Boot LEO and select in the menu "4. USB Flasher"
    5. Run DAF.exe on your computer. Do all steps.
    6. Wait while it's flashing.
    7. After flashing device will make auto-reset.
    8. It should boot directly to Android.
    9. If any errors happens, please report in Cotulla's thread, which is[Değerli Ziyaretci, linki görmeniz icin bu mesaja cevap yazmanız gerekiyorÜye olmak icin burayı tıklayınız]
    So finally i want to thank some people.. Without you that all would not have been possible.

* Cotulla: for his great MAGLDR and trusting me while testing it.
    * mdeejay: for supplying me with userspace stuff.
    * Markinus, LeTama, Rajko and all the other great devs from #htc-linux who contributed
    * Everyone else I forgot

If you want to buy me a beer you can do so by clicking the link in my signature. I put a lot of time in all this.

And of course buy Cotulla a beer, without him we wouldn't have come so far in that little time!
    AlıntıAlıntı

Senior Member felek - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2009
    Bulunduğu yer
    bxl
    Mesajlar
    0 Bu Konu icin
    230 Toplam

Standart Cevap: [Dec 31][NAND] gauner1986's HD-FI (Desire HD based) [KERNEL = my own :)]

AlıntıAlıntı

Member önce vatan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Apr 2011
    Mesajlar
    0 Bu Konu icin
    111 Toplam

Standart Cevap: [Dec 31][NAND] gauner1986's HD-FI (Desire HD based) [KERNEL = my own :)]

felek usta linkleri yenilebilirmisin
    INADINA TÜRK INADINA MÜSLÜMAN
    AlıntıAlıntı

Benzer Konular

1. HTC Desire HD ve HTC Z 2 model yolda
    Von -=sezo=- im Forum HTC Desire-HD, HTC ONE-X, HTC HD2
    Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 22.09.2010, 21:25
  2. Yeni: HTC Legend, Desire, HD mini Nisan Ayinda piyasada
    Von sonic im Forum HTC Desire-HD, HTC ONE-X, HTC HD2
    Cevaplar: 4
    Son Mesaj: 2.06.2010, 02:03
  3. All in One based on rvk - Skript
    Von d-king im Forum Coolstream Addon, Plugin, Scrip, Eklentiler
    Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 16.02.2010, 10:06

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

Page generated in 1.711.663.768.81116 seconds with 16 queries Sayfa Boyutu (229717)